Congratulations to Our Winners!!
Paper Ticket Winner: $2312
Online Ticket Winner: $215
Oakland Is Being revitalized!
This is a re-awakening and if you listen…you’ll hear our 5 GOBA revitalization committees: Cityscape, Economic Vitality, Events & Fun, Clean & Green and last but not least, Marketing & Promotion…“MAKING SOME NOISE”.
We’re inviting everyone, on this 50th Anniversary of Autumn Glory, to be a part of Oakland’s BIGGEST evolution since the Ice-house Age.
Buy a ticket, enjoy festival, friends & family, celebrate “refrigeration” and help make the Go Greater Raffle a big, woolly success!
Facts about the GOBA 50/50 Raffle*
- There will be two winners. A winner will be drawn from the online tickets sold and will receive 50% of those ticket sales, additionally, a winner will be drawn from the paper tickets sold, and he/she will receive 50% of those ticket sales.
- GOBA will not accept any winnings back from either raffle winner. This is a “guilt free” raffle. Pass it on to another organization, spend it locally, save it. It’s yours!
- Tickets go on sale 10/3/17.
- Online ticket sales at GOBA5050.com, will end on 10/23/17 at noon. Paper tickets will be on sale up until 5:00pm on 10/24/17, just before the winners are drawn.
- The GOBA 50/50 Raffle is an open-ended Raffle. There is no limit to the number of tickets sold.
- The drawing will be held and winners announced on 10/24/17, at the Oakland Community Center (Oakland Armory) at the start of the Halloween Parade at 6:00pm.
- Winners will be announced on the GOBA5050.com site, as well as by WKHJ Radio and Republican Newspaper.
- Winners must claim their prize within 14 days of the drawing. Failure to claim your prize will result in a forfeiture of the prize and a new drawing will be held to pick a new winner within 72 hours of the 14-day deadline.
- You can buy tickets at participating stores in downtown Oakland and around the County.
- You can buy tickets from service organizations and nonprofits.
- Paper tickets will be sold at a variety of venues, festivals, and events throughout the month of October and during the Autumn Glory Festival. Look for the backpacks!
In conjuction with Oakland Heritage Community Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization
Our Business Partners
- MasterCraft Printers, LLC
- Gregg’s Pharmacy
- The Cornish Cafe
- Clara’s Garden Florist
- Tomanetti’s Pizzeria
- Top Chefs
- The Downtown Bakery & Fresh Market
- Smoke N Mirrors
- Associated Insurance Centers
- Terry Helbig Insurance
- Coldwell Banker Deep Creek Realty
- Oakland Motel
- Rudy’s Clothing
- Jazzercise Oakland Fitness Center
- John Rose, AAMS, Edward Jones
- Naylor’s Hardware
- Brenda’s Body Shop
- The Deep Creek Times
- The Garrett County Republican
- J&S Pawn and Gun
Our Nonprofit Partners
- Hospice of Garrett County
- The Gallery Shop
- Rotary Club of Oakland
- Oakland Town Hall
- Deep Creek Lake Lions Club
- Oakland Lions Club
- Garrett County Community Action
Ticket Sale Info
Paper Tickets will be sold by service clubs and nonprofit organizations before and after The Autumn Glory Feature Parade on Saturday, October 14th, 2017 and at many venues around Garrett County on Autumn Glory Weekend.
Tickets will also be sold in Downtown Oakland on the night of Octoberfest on Thursday, October 12, 2017, during and after the Fireman’s Parade.
Online Tickets will be sold, through this website, beginning October 3, 2017.